Jobs in the Jewish ECE Community
Shared Business Operations Coordinator (starting September 1, 2022)
Ganeinu Preschool, Gan Chaya Esther Preschool and The Efshar Project are seeking a shared Business Operations Coordinator. Ganeinu Preschool and Gan Chaya Esther are part of the Efshar Project’s network of Jewish early childhood centers. The Efshar Project provides professional development, coaching and training to 12 partner schools in the Denver/Boulder area.
The Business Operations Coordinator would spend 80% of the time at the two schools and 20% with the Efshar Project, approximately 2 days a week at each school assisting the directors with the tasks outlined below and 1 day a week with the Efshar Project, exploring opportunities for shared services among Efshar’s network of schools, including billing, marketing, hiring, and grant writing, among others. The Business Operations Coordinator would receive coaching, technical assistance and access to best practices and tools from the Business Services Manager at Denver’s Early Childhood Council and support from the Efshar Project’s Operations and Communications Coordinator.
- Child and staff file management
- Social media, SEO and website development and maintenance
- Marketing – including grassroots marketing
- Policy and procedure development and review of staff and family handbooks
- Hiring and performance management processes
- Assistance with managing budget/financials and FACTS tuition management
- Financial reports and management for various funding streams
- Accounting support
- Parent account management
- Systems implementation – enrollment process, paperwork process, etc.
- Assistance with documentation gathering on an ongoing basis for ratings
- Teaching Strategies Gold assistance with data entry and tracking
- Business training and professional development
- Assistance with rating and licensing documentation requirements
- Preparation for participating in universal pre-k
- Assistance with sustainability planning in coordination with Efshar
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills:
- Understanding of business aspects in ECE
- Ability to understand and track various public revenue streams (eg DPP, CPP, CCAP, Universal Pre-K, etc.) and private tuition
- Experience with accounting/financials/data tracking
- Ability to be resourceful and solution-focused
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks
- Collaborative strengths and ability to support different work styles
- Ability to manage multiple projects at different job sites
- High level of confidentiality
- Preferred experience with marketing communications, including outreach, social media and website development
Education and Experience Requirements:
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- An associate’s or bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Advanced coursework in relevant areas preferred.
- At least two years of operations experience is required.
Salary Range: This is a grant-funded contracted-position based in Denver, Colorado for a rate of $50,000 through 6/30/23. This is a full-time, 40 hours per week position with the possibility of extending pending project success and availability of new funds. Anticipated start date: September 1, 2022.
The Efshar Project, a project of CNDC, is dedicated to equal employment opportunities in any term, condition, or privilege of employment. CNDC prohibits unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, creed, religion, sex, age 40 and over, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, gender expression or any other characteristic protected by state or local law.